Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Where are all the new posts?



So I came on, and notice there haven't been any posts the past couple of days. So I hope no one minds my surprise filling in post (I'm being naughty and doing it without telling anyone).

Anyway. I know many of you have been curious about my hair colour since the death of the red, and I wanted to show off my outfit from the burlesque night on Saturday, which is also the skirt I bought off Goth_Girl on ebay!

I apologise the for size of the pictures, I thought they'd be resized, but they're not. The first one is me looking scared and drinking Gin. The second is me and my friend Gemma before we went out. I am wearing a black top from Primark and a belt from New Look which I'm going to take back because it wouldn't stay closed and kept pinging open!

So, surprise post over and done with, hope you liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment