Friday, July 16, 2010

Leopard Print Lateness.

Hello ladies! Once again my post is late because my internet allowance has been reduced by a mad man and I'm very forgetful so here's my post from the 3rd.

Alrighty then. This sugar skull top I got from ebay and cut the sleeves into tassels and then cut the shoulders and tied them to make a vest top thingy.

The belt was free in a magazine ^_^ I'm such a little scab.

The leopard print skirt was a charity shop find. I was a bit unsure of it at first but I think it looks okay on me. I tried so hard to deny the leopard print trend when it first emerged but now look at me going all out on it. I blame my love of rockabilly.
And these shoes are second hand off my mum. They are cute and vintage-y, go with most things and have a low heel I can actually walk in.
Bandanna/headscarf thing is from ebay, fake gauged earrings are from a piercing shop in Cardiff. You can't really see them in this pic though and swallow necklace if from Claire's probably.

A little update on me if you want it:
Tonight I am going to see Eclipse in the cinema :/ Not looking forward to it but I'm looking forward to spending time with my girls (and two boys - but they're not mine really.) I'm looking forward to making fun of sharkfootface man though. I might even be one of those shits that shouts stuff out if I'm feeling particularly rebellious.

Oh yeah and it's three days until the mooky meet. SQUEEEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment