Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello. It's a not so estranged Capulet(t) (That extra t is the current bane of my life. It is not pleasing on the eye at all.) here post mooky meet. So, as it's my turn to post I thought it would be silly not to include this picture, which features the most well dressed bunch of people I have ever had the pleasure to meet! My mum laughed when I showed her the pictures from the meet because she says we all oddly match together. Which is sort of nice.


I suppose I should describe what I was wearing that day then. My tights and dress are both from primark, as is my denium jacket. I found it for £1 in the winter time and recently decided to stud it and add patches on to it (which are on the back)

Look at how scary we are: Grrrr, argh.

Anyway, love always, Capulet. x

No comments:

Post a Comment