Friday, July 30, 2010

Dia De Los... Tahlia?


Hello my lovelies. I think I was supposed to post on Monday but I've been getting up at 8.30 am and chucking on any old thing to go baby sitting so I thought I'd wait until I'm wearing something nice. I'm feeling very Mexican in this outfit for some reason. It must be the Frida Kahlo inspired flowers. I need more I tell you! I might go on a flower hair clip shopping spree to get more colours and sizes.
Or it's this necklace which makes me feel Mexican. My mum got for her birthday and I kindly "look after". Aren't the Pinata/donky thingies cute! :)

This vest is one I've had since my childhood and never really worn since it's cropped and I think the trend of showing off your tummy died in the ninties. However it can be worn under my purple leopard print pencil skirt! Yay! (Also, the cartoon lady has boobies but my belt censors this.)

These are my footless tights from Blue Banana which I adore and have worn so much there is no crotch left. (I haven't been getting frisky in them, they're just a bit to small so a ladder formed in the crotch area and eventually grew)

Well that's all folks. :) xxx

(Oh yes and I'm not fluent at all in my Mexican so I may have made myself masculine using "Los" in the title?!)

1 comment:

  1. I really, really love this. I am a big fan of your style and am very much into the colorful Mexican traditional influences too. Would you mind if I put your picture in my blog and showed off your style just because I think you are so cute?

    Also, don't worry about the spanish grammatical error... hehe

    ReplyDelete