Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rat Days

Okay, first of all here is a picture of me and my rat. I now have a rat fetish and my next entry will be me wearing this.


I jest, I jest. No, here I am today. You can't see too well, but I am actually wearing two tops. A t-shirt underneath (story about that later) and a tank top over that. But they are both black. I was looking for a different colored top to put under it, then I realized I didn't really have any...you see, I did a massive wardrobe clearout and this was the result.

I literally have no color left, which just kind of happened as I was just putting all the stuff I never wear into a pile, and most of it had paint on it or was really bright from years ago. You can see my Birthday Massacre tee on the far right. Hurr hurr. I met them :D Okay, we're not going here again because it has literally been all I've talked about since. But it was an amazing night. And their new album is amazing too :D

Anyway, my shirt(s). The shirt underneath isn't even mine really. It's Moon's, and not even from when we were together. The week after I got back from England this summer I went over to hers (so awkward as well, but she wants to be friends still) and it was soooo hot out. I was wearing the playsuit I had on for the Mookmeet and as I was getting out the car my mum flipped out that you could see my bra in the back. Then later on, me and Moon were going to go out and meet some people, and I thought I couldn't have my Primark bra on display so I asked her for a top. And then I just never gave it back.

The tank top over that was bought this summer with my friend Lace. We were about to spontaneously go to a bar, and (this involves the infamous playsuit as well!) I was wearing the playsuit with a gray blouse under it, which looked cute, but not over eighteen. I had my birthday money, so we went to River Island and got the top, my studded waist belt, and my black/dark blue bubble skirt thingemy which I will probably post about in the future :)

My skirt is from Abercrombie (dun, dun, dun.) I think it's really sweet, so the fact it's from a (I feel a My Immortal quote coming on) "ugly preppy store" doesn't really matter. And then I put my studded belt from Claires Accessories on over it to keep it up and to make it look a bit cooler.

My tights are my favorite thing at the minute. Spiderwebs! From the halloween aisle at Target :D My mum got me them! Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment