Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here is another catch up!

As I mentioned yesterday, I have packed my camera cable away somewhere, and have not been able to find it for a while, so you will have to make do with whatever photos I can find about the place. They are not likely to include my whole body either, so there we go.As it happens, the dress I am wearing in these pictures, taken in a Photoautomat booth in Shoreditch last week, is new. I bought it in a little boutique called Jezebel in Brighton. It is cream with flowers. I have the same dress in black, because I am cool like that. I am wearing a cardigan I have owned for years, which I think was originally my mum's. My neckerchief is green. I think you have seen me wear it before. That is because it is my favourite of all my neckerchiefs. I was also wearing purple tights, to add insult to injury.

The Photoautomat booth was amazing. I felt so ridiculously INDIE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment