Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Eurotrip.

Hullo again, my friends.

I don't even know when my days are anymore, but I shall endeavour to be less shite now that I am back at university. Below is an outfit from the road trip I went on. This photo was taken in Luxembourg, but I wore this outfit three times, because I liked it so much. I love layers, mixed prints, and the boots/dress combo. Oh yes.My checked lumberjack shirt is from TopShop about two years ago, but they sell them everywhere. My dress is from a shop in Brighton called Jezebel. I also have it in black, I love it that much. My satchel is from a market in Australia, and my tights are from H and M. My shoes are Docs, and I have had those for absolute years. I am also wearing a black thermal vest, because I am cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment